Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Crown Princess-Southern

Hello, I am looking to book on the Crown Princess for a southern cruise out of San Juan. I am not a huge princess person but it seems to be the best ship choice for that port. Has anyone been on this cruise and how was it. Please be honest. This is our 10 year aniv. cruise and want it to be an extra good one. Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Hot Nail....we are going on Crown Princess in October...so I can't anwser any questions about that particular ship. I can tell you that this will be my third-time cruising the southern caribbean I love all the islands on the southern side of the caribbean. Last October we sailed on RC Advenure of the Seas sailing out of San Juan, and we had a fabulous time on a great ship! I've heard many positive things about Crown Princess and I am counting down the 64-days left until we cruise on this marvelous looking ship. Enjoy your cruise!

Jessie
CCL: Celebration 5/07
Crown Princess 10/07

Free Cruise Clocks
Old August 26th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Passenger

We're sailing on the Crown in November. It will be our first Princess cruise. I have heard many good things about this cruise line. We've sailed on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and loved both of those lines. Have a great time on your cruise.
Adventure of the Seas - 8/06
Navigator of the Seas - 8/05
Celebrity Century - 8/04
Old August 27th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Passenger

We are booked on the Crown on November 3. I am so excited about this itinerary. Have only done the Western Caribbean so far, and only dreamed about this one. DH won the trip at work during a sales promotion!
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks a million. That was a great and helpful website posting. Everything sounds great. Thanks
Old September 13th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Passenger

We sailed on crown on back to back 7 day cruises in jan 07. This was 2 different routes so we got to go to alot of different places. Crown is elegant and beautiful. Travelocity has it listed as a 5 star ship. You would have to go to one of the super premium lines, very expensive, to get a 5 star ship. The ship was sold out, 3000 px, but I often wondered where everyone was at. Read my review in cruisemates ship review.
Old September 29th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Passenger

Took the Crown out of San Juan in Feb 2007 for Southern Caribbean. Princess is definitely our favorite line, and the Crown is wonderful in all ways. I'd do it again in a minute. You won't be sorry.
Old October 9th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Passenger

Hot Nail --- see my post entitled crown princess just got off - This was our first princess cruise, had been on 2 ncl and 2 carnival before. Our intinerary was out of NYC to grand turk, puerto rico, st thomas and bermuda.