Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 13th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Passenger

Default Diamond Princess - Anytime Dining

Its been awhile since I have done the Anytime Dining - and never on the Diamond Princess. How does it work? If I to go the Pacific Moon, for example, do I only get Sushi - or can I choose from the regular dining room menu? What about the Vivaldi? The Sante Fe? I thought I could get their own menu ("speciality") and/or the regular dining menu - but now DH is worried he's eating sushi or only Italian for two weeks.

Any answers appreciated! We leave for Hawaii on Wednesday.
Sponsored Links
Old September 15th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Passenger

Hi Josie....tell hubby not to worry....same menu in every dining room and you can order the specialty dish from each restaurant in any of the dining rooms. We are going on this same cruise in November. Please let me know all about it when you get back. Hope you have a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so excited, I can't wait to go. If you have any other questions or you want to just chat about the trip you can email me at rwelliver@comcast.net.

Have a safe trip and God Bless!
Rita
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Passenger

Be sure to post how the trip went. We've been on the Island Princess, and used antime dinning for the first time, we liked it o.k. This time we will be on the Diamond (Jan 08) and would like to know what you thought of it?
Caribbean Princess-2004
Sea Princess-2002
Golden Princess-2001
Royal Caribbean Grander of the Sea 2000
Grand Princess-1998
Star Princess (Old)-1997
Sun Princess-1996