CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Princess Luggage Tags...mail or print? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/340077-princess-luggage-tags-mail-print.html)

NanaShrek September 20th, 2007 11:24 AM

Princess Luggage Tags...mail or print?

Now that Princess has gone to e-docs, how are they handling luggage tags? I didn't see anything on their website specifically mentioning it.

I read something the other day about Carnival having you print them out and debate over what was the best way to print/attach them. Just wondered if Princess was having you print or if they were still mailing them.

Thanks!

Irish Shark September 20th, 2007 12:24 PM

I still received luggage tags and a tour book in the mail even when I printed the cruise documents online. There was no place to select "print luggage tags". That was last Feb.

TravelBugs September 20th, 2007 01:21 PM

Princess mailed our luggage tags to us. They are sturdier than you could print on regular paper at home. You'll be instructed to put your Princess tags on before you check your luggage. Enjoy your cruise! :D

NanaShrek September 20th, 2007 03:37 PM

Thanks! I was hoping they'd mail them.

LisaK September 24th, 2007 10:22 AM

its not something to really worry about. You should get them in the mail along with your final travel documents. If you don't get them before you cruise you can get them at the pier

NanaShrek September 24th, 2007 11:14 AM

Just got them in the mail Saturday. Thanks for the replies!

240bwh October 3rd, 2007 04:16 PM

Our TA provided us wht the tags from Princess.

msmolens@embarqmail.com October 5th, 2007 07:18 PM

The luggage tags should have come with your package. If you booked through a travel agent, they should have gotten the package with the luggage tags. We are sailing on 10/27 and got the package from our travel agent about the end of August.

Hub August 6th, 2008 09:59 PM

duh

maybe i'm being ignert, but I only rec'd 3 luggage tags- seems to me we used to get about 6. Can I print some? order some? just wing it? :?: :?:

Mike M August 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

Re: duh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hub
maybe i'm being ignert, but I only rec'd 3 luggage tags- seems to me we used to get about 6. Can I print some? order some? just wing it? :?: :?:

If you need more just ask for more at the pier. The baggage handlers have extra. Just ask them for some, fill them out and attach them to the extra bags.

Take care,
Mike

Donna August 7th, 2008 05:34 AM

I did receive luggage tags along with the excursion booklet and am leaving a week from this Sunday. Everything including boarding passes, I printed out.

Sanibel*Gal August 8th, 2008 11:55 AM

Re: duh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hub

They tend to stick together, turn them over & if the other side has 3 tags showing, rub them between your fingers and they will come apart. Same thing happened to me!

DeepSpace August 13th, 2008 02:29 AM

We always get our tags from our TA when we pick up our final travel documents.