Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 9th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Mini Suite Catagories

This is going to sound dumb, but here goes. Are the different decks and different letter assingnments ie AA Ab etc. different pricing? I assume that they must be, so is the difference significant? I know that the cabins are a basic size, so is it all about location?
I don't want to get my heart set on a particular cabin if it is way more than something on another deck or location on the ship.
Thanks Cozzette
Sponsored Links
Old October 9th, 2007, 11:58 AM
First Mate

It's all in the location!

AA would cost more, AB less, AC less than AB, etc. Check the pricing, it varies at different times of the year. From my quick check, it can vary $100+ per category you go up.

If you are trying to keep costs down, review the deck plans and see if you can find one in the lower category that you like the location of.
Old October 9th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Captain

Default Re: Mini Suite Catagories

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozzette1
This is going to sound dumb, but here goes. Are the different decks and different letter assingnments ie AA Ab etc. different pricing? I assume that they must be, so is the difference significant? I know that the cabins are a basic size, so is it all about location?
I don't want to get my heart set on a particular cabin if it is way more than something on another deck or location on the ship.
Thanks Cozzette
I agree with NanaShrek that it is all about location. On a few Princess ships the size of the mini-suites may vary slightly. The one class of mini-suite that can be different on Princess is the AF on some ships, as these, depending on the ship, can have no balcony but a larger inside area with windows. Often going from an AB to an AA can mean a significant increase in price and in my opinion is not worth the major difference in price.

Winston Churchill

email: debra2106@yahoo.com