Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Boarded Crown Princess Today!

Hi Cruise Mate Friends....the weather here is horrible, we arrived in San Juan on Friday, the day before the cruise, and it's been raining, only had an hour of sunshine when we first arrived. Looking at the forcast it doesn't look promising, but I am staying optimistic. Anyways the ship is beautiful and it has so much to offer. Worse scenerio would be we would be drinking and shopping more on ship, but that isn't a bad thing either! Please say a few prayers for me regarding the weather. I will post when I return home. Bye for now.

Jessie
CCL: Celebration 5/07
Crown Princess 10/07

Free Cruise Clocks
Sponsored Links
Old October 30th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Passenger

Sorry about the weather, Jessie. I wish you lots of sunshine. Have a great time on your cruise and try not the let the weather get you down. We're sailing on the Crown in about 2 weeks from now. Can't wait!!
Adventure of the Seas - 8/06
Navigator of the Seas - 8/05
Celebrity Century - 8/04
Old October 30th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Passenger

Hope you are having a good trip. We just got off the Crown Princess on Sat. the 27th so I sympathize with you on the weather. Our San Juan tour had to only be seen through the windows of a bus. But the ship itself was very nice, the dining room food was great.
Old November 4th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hello All...we just returned from our cruise and the weather was awesome after the rain passed in San Juan. In fact it was so sunny and warm that this cruise was the best ever for me to get a dark tan. I left for the cruise with a great tan, but came home with a very intense looking tan, more natural color. I will post a review this week along with some great photos, thanks for all your replies.

Jessie
CCL: Celebration 5/07
Crown Princess 10/07

Free Cruise Clocks