Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to pohawton
Default mexican riviera Cabo San Lucas

We will be in Cabo in April and did not want to do an excursion. What hot spots are good to visit. We are only there for half the day. Someone suggested Cabo Wabo but I have heard good and bad about that place whatelse is there?
Sponsored Links
Old February 7th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Cruise Maniac

We have been and will be back on the Dawn in Cabo in 2 weeks, yippeee.
The first time in cabo we went to Lovers Beach. We took the water taxi and spent a few hours on the beach. It was nice, not crowded but the down side is no facilities. After we left we went to Cabo Wabo, a short walk and checked it out. It was early so not much happening but we went to their store and got some shirts.
This time we are going to hang out at Medrano Beach. That seems to be the place I have heard the most about on the sites. We plan to hang out, maybe parasail and certainly shop.
I hope this helps, Kris
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Admiral

There is plenty to see and do on your walk to Cabo Wabo...and ya gotta go there just to say you did.

We stopped at the store upstairs (which is right at the restaurant entrance) to get tequila and ran into Sammy.

If you are interested in a pharmacy there is a FAL on the right side when you get to the main road. The ones on the beach are 3 times more expensive.
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Passenger

We went last February and Cabo was our favorite stop. We walked around a bit, its a very pretty, clean place, ended up on a beach, found some lounge chairs (which were free), rented some jetskis and had a blast. I know people did the glass factory tour which they loved and the snorkeling on Lovers Island (I think that's the name). They saw tons of dolphins, some whales, had a great time. Its not a long day but you can still have a great time.