Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Beginner

Default Disembarkation & Flight Times (NYC Pier to LGA)

I have never been to NYC, or flown in/out of LGA. Would an 11:00 a.m. flight be pushing it on disembarkation day? I have no clue how long it will take to get from the pier to the airport, and don't know anything about Princesse's disembarkation procedures since I am new to this line. Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

definitely be pushing it, princess docks in brooklyn, LGA is in queens, not too far though

type this into google maps:
5 Pier 5, Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11201, United States

get directions to LGA

its taken me anywhere from 25 - 50 minutes to get there, then you have to deal with check it and security

i've only been on princess once, crown princess last summer, and all i remember from the disembarkation was very hectic and slow. they used some kind of ticket system based on deck i think, i remember waiting right by the disembarkation gangway but having to wait over an hour for them to call my ticket.

Carnival Destiny - 2000
Norwegian Dawn - April 2006
Crown Princess - June 2007
Norwegian Gem - March 2008
Caribbean Princess - July 2008