Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Passenger

Default Caribbean Princess Spa

I'm looking for feedback and information on the Caribbean Princess spa area (i.e., what is it like, what do they have, is it a good size and is there a daily charge to use the facilities - I'm not questioning treatments). We usually enjoy the spa area for the 1st full day of the cruise, especially when we depart from NYC (due to the weather). Other cruise lines have begun charging for use of the spa facilities, and I was wondering if Princess does the same. I find this usually keeps the children out because they are now monitored.

Any info you can provide would be great.
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Admiral

I don't know how soon you need to know, but I am going on that ship this coming weekend (20-27 April) and I have time booked in the spa, so I can let you know after the 27th!

donna
Old April 14th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Beginner

The gym is free. There is a fee for treatments such as Accupuncture, Massage, Hair Salon, Teeth Whitening, Facial etc. Not too sure about the prices though.

They do have various classes in the gym for a charge as well, but use of the equipment is included
Old April 16th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Passenger

Hi Donna:

I was going to send you an e-mail asking you to check this out for me. I know NCL has begun to charge for use of the spa facilities (pool, sauna, steam room, etc) and was wondering if Princess did the same. I know there is a charge for treatments and classes. Have a wonderful trip!

Diane
Old April 21st, 2008, 05:49 PM
Familiar Face

CB spa will not charge you for using facilities.
It will only if you book massage or therapy of some kind.
Access to the spa is restricted for kids.
You may enjoy the best pool on the ship, right by the spa. It is small, but because out of sight, kids are never there.