Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Passenger

Default Princess Credit Card

Has anyone any experience with the Princess credit card? Are the rewards worth it? I belive it was only issued late last year.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

I got one about 3 months ago and I am very happy with it. You get 5,000 points just for activating it and all the money you spend with Princess the points get doubled. The only problem is that the points are only good on a Princess cruise. That is not a problem for me as I do 7 or 8 cruises with Princess every year. But for people that do not cruise a lot that could be a problem.
The card is a Visa card and is accepted everywhere and the account is very easy to set up. As I said I am very happy with it . I have over $200 coming already.
Jim..
Old April 30th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to oteixeira Send a message via Yahoo to oteixeira

Did you just say 8 times a year??? Adopt me please. On a side note, I was interested in this card and there is a thread with a lot of good card info and their differences here:

http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=590711

Orlando