Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Passenger

Default Caribbean Princess

I just got off the Caribbean Princess today. Our family had an amazing 9 days. The ship is beautiful and well cared for. The staff is incredibly friendly and we were well taken care of. We were on the Aloha deck. We had to balcony rooms side by side. We were traveling with college aged kids. Although the rooms don't connect, the steward opened the decks and we traveled back and forth that way. The food was great, service unbelievable and just an incredibly relaxing time for all of us. They are still having engine trouble. We were delayed a bit because of it. We hit some rought weather two nights before we were due back in NY and one of the engines had some issues because of it. However, we had a very leisurely breakfast and no one rushed us out of our room this morning. I will say, if it were me, I wouldn't make airline reservations so close to port times. One never knows what mother nature is going to do. There were quite a few stressed people because of that. We will certainly take note of that in the future if we are going to fly. Happy sailing to all of you and I'm jealous! I can't wait until we take another one and I would sail on this ship again in a heartbeat! Let me know if anyone needs any info.