Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Passenger

Default Riviera Deck Caribbean Princess

I have never stayed on the Riviera deck. We will be in cabin R524 for our upcoming cruise. Does anyone have some input as to what this deck is like? Will it be noisey being under the Lido deck? How about the balconies? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old December 7th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Seabeacon

I think we were on Riviera deck but more forward than you. It was very quiet. Don't know about balconies though.
Old December 7th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabeacon
I think we were on Riviera deck but more forward than you. It was very quiet. Don't know about balconies though.
We are back from our trip and I must say the Riviera deck was really noisey where we were. The noise started very early in the morning with the moving of deck chairs followed by lots of running back and forth.

I've had it with going with a guarantee. From now on I am picking my own cabin on a deck and location I want. It's a bit more, but well worth it. I've gotten some good cabins with the guarantee, but too many bummers.

I used to like the Caribe deck, but after staying up on the Riviera and seeing how wide open they are to view from all other cabins above, not so good. We saw lots of folks in their underware and PJ's and doing things I'm sure they weren't aware folks could see.