Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Passenger

Default Princess Crew Question

I have been corresponding with a gal I met aboard a princess ship 6 months ago. She has asked me to come sail with her again. She said she has worked for Princess for 8 years. Someone mentioned they are allowed 2 free cruises a year. Are these reserved for her immediate family only or can she use them for a friend? Also, if she knows when I will be there can she get permission to visit me in my cabin? Or for us to spend some time together?
I have a feeling she is not being honest with me. She told me no free cruises or discounts for friends only blood family. She also said she is never allowed to be seen with passengers and she is not allowed to ask permission for it. Seems strange she would rather sneak around.
I feel like she is yanking my chain.
Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on this for me?
Sponsored Links
Old November 12th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Cruise Maniac

Did you try posting under People, Crew Members?
Old November 12th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Passenger

Yes, I did, but no responses there either. She is a cabin attendent if that helps with anyone's answer.
I find it hard to believe princess would not let a crew member spend time with a passenger if they got permission before I even got onboard. I think I have read posts here were folks even said they got to stay in the crew quarters with their friends. Maybe that was other cruise lines other than princess.
I would appreciate any info.