Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 27th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Beginner

Default Going on my first cruise - Crown Princess - any suggestions?

I am going on my very first cruise on the Crown Princess on January 11, 2009 - (just over 2 weeks away and EXCITED!!!!!). My question is - can anyone give me some good do's and don'ts that I should be concerned about. Is there anything on the ship that I must try or see? Is there anything that I should avoid? Any advise, tips, suggestions or feedback would be very much appreciated!!!!

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I think you'll truly enjoy Princess. Horizon Ct is great for breakfast and lunch. I've even eaten there for dinner and it was quite good and a lot faster than the dining room. The pools are nice fresh water, so enjoy that too.

Have a great time.

Message Boards Moderator
Old December 27th, 2008, 09:33 AM
First Mate

In the event you are not aware of it, there is a daily "newspaper" entitled Princess Patter delivered to you cabin each evening outlining the activities of the following day. It has a wealth of information in it and we suggest you go over it completely to find those activities that interest you or that you may want to try for the first time.

The Crown is a very large ship and it may take you a day or two to navigate it all. You will be given a printed layout map of the ship to tell you where everything is located. Should you be sharing a table at dinner with passengers who are more seasoned, let them guide you with what they know.

Above all take advantage of all amenities so that on your next cruise (and there will be a next) you will be able to chose and plan your activities

Have a wonderful first cruise (We will always remember ours...)
Old December 28th, 2008, 02:24 AM
First Mate

You will have a great time, and I hope you will come back to Princess.

Have fun.