Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Beginner

Default PACIFIC PRINCESS ON SEPT 3,2009 TO ALASKA

ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHARING A CABIN FOR A 14 DAY CRUISE TO ALASKA ON THE PACIFIC PRINCESS WHICH IS ALSO THE NAME OF THE SHIP ON THE TV SERIES " THE LOVE BOAT" IF ANYONE REMEMBERS THE SHOW?
THIS WILL BE MY SECOND CRUISE TO ALASKA AND THE CRUISE WILL COVER PORTS NOT USUALLY ON THE REGULAR CRUISES SO SOUNDS INTERESTING? I HAVE A LOVELY BALCONY CABIN AND WOULD ENJOY SHARING THE EXPERIENCE AS WELL AS THE PRICE WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHO ENJOYS TRAVELING/ WE WILL BE GOING OUT OF SEATTLE WASHINGTON?
IF INTERESTED, SEND ME A E-MAIL AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP

THANKS

BARBARA TRAVELER
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
pacific, princess, sept

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOUTH PACIFIC ISLANDS Rhapsody Sept 30 to Oct 17, 2009 onfirst1 Seeking Cruise Companion 2 September 2nd, 2009 11:50 AM
Roll Call: Amazon Cruise on the Pacific Princess 2009 Triton Gay / Lesbian Cruising 15 March 12th, 2009 09:41 PM
Roll Call Pacific Sun Sept 5th 2009 aussie2324 P & O Cruises 0 January 8th, 2009 06:20 AM
Roll Call Sept 16 Pacific Princess Frank Princess Cruise Lines 0 September 1st, 2003 12:46 PM
Roll call: Pacific Princess Sept 29th- Oct6th Padme_Amidala_Skywalker Princess Cruise Lines 5 August 28th, 2002 11:18 PM