CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Coke stamps. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/365104-coke-stamps.html)

kukana21 June 6th, 2009 12:57 AM

Coke stamps.

How much are the Coke Stamps for a 10-day cruise? When I don't get a stamp, I usually regret it. Its nice to have a refreshing cold Coke with just a wave of the room key (with the Coke stamp on it)!

kandajones June 6th, 2009 09:35 AM

Hey Kukana, last September it was either $4.95 or $5.95 per day, plus the 15% gratuity - this also gave you the beaker as a souvenir. We seem to remember that it worked out that if you had 2 a day you were on to a winner.

You have to buy it on the first couple of days, and you have to buy for EVERY day of the cruise regardless of whether you will be using it all the time :(

Hope this helps,

Alan & Katrina

CaribbeanLVR June 6th, 2009 01:15 PM

Unless it has changed by going the "PER DAY" route, we purchased one for my 8 year old daughter last year. It was I believe close to 28.00 for the whole week and you got a insulated mug to go with it. It is well worth it especially if the adults have one too, and just get the rum, or Jack, and add your own soda. You can NOT however use a childs card with the stmap to get you a soda. The child MUST be with you., when you order, unless you "butterup/make friends" with a bartender which helps :D

Tim

kukana21 June 6th, 2009 10:52 PM

Thank you both! I expect to gain a few lb. on this ship because I don't normally drink a lot of soda. But, what the hey, we are on vacation!!!

huffca August 23rd, 2009 03:56 PM

Qustion about the soda card/stamp. Does it include bottled water? On Carnival it does not.

Carol

shopper123 August 23rd, 2009 06:59 PM

Hi Kukana21.
To solve the occasional soda craving while on the ship, before you board the ship buy yourself a 6-pack of soda and bring it onboard. Each cabin has a frig that you can store your drinks and you can save money!
Have fun on your cruise!

sasco August 25th, 2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huffca
Qustion about the soda card/stamp. Does it include bottled water? On Carnival it does not.

Carol

It does not - the soda sticker only includes fountain soda (coke/sprite/etc.)

huffca August 25th, 2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasco
Quote:

Originally Posted by huffca

Carol

It does not - the soda sticker only includes fountain soda (coke/sprite/etc.)

Thank you :-) just hoped that is was different on Princess. Guess they are all the same.
Carol

sasco August 27th, 2009 12:36 PM

Now if only there was a beer/wine sticker!

lindazoo August 27th, 2009 12:58 PM

coke stamp

I think about $49
take your own bottle of rum and you have it made!

huffca August 28th, 2009 12:32 AM

Hi
I just checked with Princess the other day. They said the Coke stamp was $4.95 a day. And if you like coffee drinks they have a coffee card that is $24.95. it gives you 15 drinks for the price of 12. Both the coffee card and the coke stamp will have a 15% gratutity added.
Bon voyage :-)