Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2009, 06:29 PM
Beginner

Default Princess Antartica Cruise "Scenic Viewing"

Princess offers an Antartica/South America cruise in Jan and Feb. They do not offer shore excursions in Antartica but do "Scenic Cruising" for 4 days there. That is a lot of time, but would be O.K. if the on-board passengers could really get to see close-up, a great deal of varied and beautiful scenery during the 4 days. Has anybody taken this cruise in the past, and could comment on this aspect of it, and the cruise in general?
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Passenger

No, I have not taken this cruise but I would LOVE to!!!!! The scenery will most likely change by the hour, ice bergs, etc. If you've been to Alaska you know what I mean. I'd imagine this is one heck of a cruise and someday I hope to go!