Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:49 PM
Passenger

Default Princess Coupon Books

Greetings!
My husband and I are sailing aboard the Emerald Princess in September celebrated our 20th anniversary! If anyone has the Princess Coupon books (given by the travel agents) we would really appreciate any left overs. Money is tight all over and this would definitely help with the budget! Gladly pay reasonable fee and shipping costs. My email address is mtusa_audible@bellsouth.net Thanks.................
Sponsored Links
Old July 15th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Beginner

We had the coupon books when we went on the CP and did not use one of the coupons. They are much hype about nothing.
Old July 16th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlamon
We had the coupon books when we went on the CP and did not use one of the coupons. They are much hype about nothing.
drlamon,
The coupon book I'm referring to is issued by your travel agent when you book your cruise. Not the book that is in your cabin. It held coupons for champagne discounts, wine tasting, photos, coffee cards (2 for1), slot tournaments etc. If you still have it we will gladly pay whatever you feel is fair.
Thanks.............Marian
Old July 16th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Beginner

Hi,

That is the one we received as well the one through the travel agent. OB credit would have been more benificial - we did not use any of the coupons.
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Hi,

That is the one we received as well the one through the travel agent. OB credit would have been more benificial - we did not use any of the coupons.
drlamon
Do you still have the Princess coupon books your travel agent issued?? Do they contain the coupons we mentioned in them?? Are you willing to part with them?? We truly would appreciate it. Please let us know Thanks..............Marian
Old July 22nd, 2009, 05:32 PM
Beginner

Hi Marian,
I checked to see if I still had the coupon books, and I don't have them. I must have recycled them after our NE cruies last fall.

Don
Old July 23rd, 2009, 08:31 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Hi Marian,
I checked to see if I still had the coupon books, and I don't have them. I must have recycled them after our NE cruies last fall.

Don
Don,
Thanks for checking. Maybe my travel agent can pull a few strings. Thanks again & Happy Sailing.................Marian