Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Beginner

Default Golden Princess Mother's Day 2010

I am planning on taking my elderly mother and older sister on the Golden Princess Pacific NW cruise next Mother's day. I have a few questions that I am hoping I can get help with.
Cabin choice- This is both my Mother's and sister's first cruise so naturally I want it to be very special. I am looking at a mini suite or a suite. I am taking in account the luggage factor for three women sharing a cabin. Of course I am also taking into account the price difference and whether speeding the extra $ is worth it. Can someone help with this very important decision?

Smoking policy- Unfortunately mom has her "habit" is Princess a non-smoking line? Can you smoke on a balcony?

When to purchase- I am definately going to book this cruise, the question is when. I alway enjoy getting a "great" deal. Should I keep my eyes open for some sort of special for spring cruises? Would after the new year be better for booking? If I book now and the price for the cabin goes on sale would I get the sale price?
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:40 AM
Admiral

A Mini-Suite is perfect for 3 people as long as two of you don't mind sleeping together and the other on a sofa bed. Its really nice to have the extra floor space with seating area, larger closet, and larger bathroom with tub/shower.
Smoking is allowed on your balcony as far as i know.
I would book now, to get your cabin choice, our favorite decks are Caribe and Dolphin. If you book now and your cabin goes on sale, you or your travel agent contacts Princess to get the new rate