Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom
Default New updated menus for Golden??

Does anyone have a copy of the newer menus for Golden princess?? just curious Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Beginner

Just got back from 1.3/2010 sailing to Hawaii. I can tell you the menu's are totally unimaginative and the food is barely edible. The cutbacks are really beginning to show.
The only decent food was in the specialty dining rooms. Princess has now fallen below Carnival in food quality - not much lower to go. I actually lost 5lb on the 14 day cruise because, like many others, more food remained on my plate than went in my stomach.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Beginner

Default Just off the Sapphire Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger4man View Post
Just got back from 1.3/2010 sailing to Hawaii. I can tell you the menu's are totally unimaginative and the food is barely edible. The cutbacks are really beginning to show.
The only decent food was in the specialty dining rooms. Princess has now fallen below Carnival in food quality - not much lower to go. I actually lost 5lb on the 14 day cruise because, like many others, more food remained on my plate than went in my stomach.
Food was good to very good with a few things in the main dining room to die for, especially the beef medallions and the duck a l'orange... But, of course, food is subjective and not everything will be to someone's taste...