Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 15th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Beginner

Default Sky Princess passenger search, June 1989

I am presently searching for a passenger from a June, 1989 voyage aboard the Sky Princess, round-trip, from Port Everglades to the western Caribbean. He was travelling with his parents and was 17 at the time. They were from Tampa, FL, and the father worked in the food supply industry. The name 'Chris' comes to mind, but I wouldn't engrave it.

Both my boss, Jonathon Caisse, and I, heading the Teen Department as Cruise Director and Assistant, went on a land trek with this family to the Mayan ruin site, Tulum. Afterwards, our tour led to a natural lagoon, Xel-Ha, where this lad and I swam the entire area together.

For the past month, I've been thinking heavily about this kid, who's now approaching 40.

In my quest to search my chronological photo books to see if, by chance, this family is in the background of any shots, the album fell open to the pages featuring both Tulum and Xel-Ha.

Those are pure signs from The Higher Authority of the importance of locating him.

Additionally, anyone who sailed the high seas aboard the Sky Princess in 1989 and 1990, both Caisse and I welcome your salutations!
Sponsored Links