Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Beginner

Question Sapphire PS B104 - Wind and Movement help

Hi All,

My first posting on Cruise Mates.

Have just been upgraded from a Mini to PS B104, on our 29 night cruise on Sapphire from Sydney to LA, and before I ask about the cons (and there appear to be a couple), let me just say how thrilled we are about being upgraded for such a long cruise. It will be wonderful to be able to take advantage of the suite perks and that is a huge pro.

We have heard about the wind factor and not being able to use the balcony while at sea which is a shame, but not the end of the world.

I am more concerned about the "movement" as this suite is forward, Previous posts were general comments, not comments from people who had experienced this suite first hand.

I am always grateful for small mercies, and some long time cruisers have never been upgraded, so we are positive and happy.

DH and I are so looking forward to this cruise, but would hate for it to turn out being a nightmare, rather than a fantastic experience!!

Any comments would be appreciated.

Many thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old September 5th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Admiral

Cool

Any visit from the upgrade Fairy is nice. Our favorite has always been B or Baja . The only draw back is the wind when the ship is at sea.

Ships Sailed:

SS Ithaca , Volendam , Mariner of the Seas (x2) , Veendam , Coral Princess , Island Princess (x3) , Emerald Princess,Sapphire Sapphire (x3),Diamond Princess