I am cruising in April in a penthouse suite with Princess. The initial mini bar set-up is included in the price. Does anyone know what this consists of and if anything in the mini bar is not suitable- can it be changed. Also- does anyone know the cost to have the mini bar restocked:
Elite pax get it too. You'll get 2 beers, 2 waters, a bunch of soft drinks and 2 each of 4 different types of liquors like gin, vodka. Yes, you can exchange what you don't want for something else. Have no idea what a restock would cost.
I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Your mini-bar set-up features a selection of classic favorites, including:
* Two miniature bottles of Courvoisier V.S.
* Two miniature bottles of Beefeater Gin
* Two miniature bottles of Smirnoff (Skyy) Vodka
* Two miniature bottles of Canadian Club Whiskey
* Two 12 ounce bottles of Dos Equis
* Two 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water
* Two 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola
* Two 12 ounce cans of Sprite
* Two 0.5 liter bottles of water
* Two 11 ounce bottles of Perrier
In keeping with our commitment to your satisfaction, we have listened to your suggestions and are now happy to announce that you may make substitutions to the standard set-up. Once aboard, please contact Room Service for these special requests. If you prefer wine, you may opt to exchange the mini-bar set-up for one bottle of any of the following: Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc or Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir. Miniature bottles of spirits may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature varieties. And, if you prefer, all mini-bar contents may also be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with non-alcoholic beverages. That's not all – if you choose to add to your mini-bar, your beverages can be restocked for a nominal charge. You will not be charged for any unopened beverages.