Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2011, 03:13 AM
Familiar Face

Question Sapphire Princess Teens Sailing April 23

Will there be any teens on board ? I am 17 , sailed with Carnival my past cruises , so I'm not sure what to expect with Princess , if there will be any people my around my age group . I've heard that Princess is favored by the older age group . We're sailing April 23 ; Sapphire .
Sponsored Links
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:03 PM
Admiral

we have been on lots of Princess cruises and have found that there is a wide range of all ages especially on the larger ships like Sapphire. If you are going during school break chances are there will be more kids your age onboard. Princess used to limit the number of kids allowed per sailing don't know if that is still true, and thats where i think the whole idea of Princess catering to and "older" crowd came about, you just don't see tons and tons of kids running around, they are usually in the kids activity programs. I would check out the teen center when you board the ship.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 12:35 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseLover2225 View Post
Will there be any teens on board ? I am 17 , sailed with Carnival my past cruises , so I'm not sure what to expect with Princess , if there will be any people my around my age group . I've heard that Princess is favored by the older age group . We're sailing April 23 ; Sapphire .
You can call Princess & find out the exact numbers of kids that will be on board & even the breakdown of their ages.
Old April 7th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseLover2225 View Post
Working on board the Sapphire right now. Let me know if you have any question.
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Familiar Face

Thank you all !
I called Princess and asked for a detailed breakdown of the age groups on board . There will be approximately 95 young adults ages from 13-17 on my sailing . Not as many as I expected , but fun nonetheless.
I can't wait to soak up the sun . Hopefully the weather will be nice .
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Familiar Face

Krosli , how nice ! What "department" do you work in ?
Old April 15th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Familiar Face

Pursers desk. Stop by to say hi