Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Exclamation Princess Cruise Solo - advice?

You guys are funny! ) Is this the reason you guys work on cruises? Far away from the maddening crowd! )

Any suggestion for the Sea Princess to Australia. What can I expect? What should I thoroughly enjoy? And what should I avoid or ignore? I am going alone...unless I find a good cruise partner. I have cruised, though not much. And I have not done it with a partner. Any suggestions on that?
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Hi Mark ...

Its a good idea to create a NEW post if you are going to change topics so drastically.

That being said - she is a pretty small and quiet ship. I would take a good book, your laptop and perhaps a number of DVDs to watch.

That is probably a pretty long cruise. If you find a partner to cruise with I hoipe you get along well.

I can't give you much more advice since I don't know you well.

DO try to get some exercise every day so you can really enjoy the food and entertainment.