Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2011, 04:02 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to richsea
Thumbs up Celebrity Cruisers Return From Emerald

We are Elite Captain's club members on Celebrity & just returned from our 3rd Princess cruise on Emerald Princess, a 10 night Caribbean, & all we can say is, WOW!!! What a perfect cruise!

The service was superb, the food was delicious & the crew was great. While we enjoyed our 1st 2 Princess cruises (Crown 2006, Emerald 2008 ) enough to purchase a future cruise certificate on board, we did so mainly because Princess offers a longer Caribbean fall/winter season with more choices. But on this sailing we were so impressed with the level of service, the friendliness of the crew, the entertainment (which we did always think was better than Celebrity's), but was even better this time. The Beatle Maniacs show was almost as good as Broadway's "Rain"!

And we're pretty sure that our next Princess cruise will be even better, considering that we won't have to endure the cigar smoke from our neighbor's balcony as we did this sailing, when the new Princess smoking policy takes effect in January!

We've always thought that Celebrity felt like home to us, & still do, but I think we found another home!
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Thanks for your impressions of your Princess cruise. I have never been exclusive to any cruise line. Each one has something different to offer and it's nice to branch out.

It's been five years since I've sailed Princess. I think I'll have to look at them for 2013. I've got too many booked for 2012 and I don't think I could afford another one.

I'm glad you had a great time.

Take care,
Mike

Upcoming Cruise(s) Carnival Liberty: May 31, 2014. The Anniversary Getaway.

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old November 11th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by richsea View Post
We are Elite Captain's club members on Celebrity & just returned from our 3rd Princess cruise on Emerald Princess, a 10 night Caribbean, & all we can say is, WOW!!! What a perfect cruise!

The service was superb, the food was delicious & the crew was great. While we enjoyed our 1st 2 Princess cruises (Crown 2006, Emerald 2008 ) enough to purchase a future cruise certificate on board, we did so mainly because Princess offers a longer Caribbean fall/winter season with more choices. But on this sailing we were so impressed with the level of service, the friendliness of the crew, the entertainment (which we did always think was better than Celebrity's), but was even better this time. The Beatle Maniacs show was almost as good as Broadway's "Rain"!
Glad to hear you enjoyed the Emerald to the Caribbean. We were on the same ship just one trip before yours (ours was to the South) and we totally agree with your comments.