CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   christmas in hawaii (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/386049-christmas-hawaii.html)

poppadock November 15th, 2011 09:05 PM

christmas in hawaii

Four more weeks my wife & I will be sailing on the sapphire to hawaii let me ask, will U be on the sapphire to. ? got to love it Christmas sailing around the Islands. Dec. 17. :D

Donna November 16th, 2011 08:33 AM

It is one of my dreams to someday be somewhere nice and warm for Christmas....Who knows, it may happen or may not, but it is nice to dream. Hawaii sounds wonderful for Christmas, have a ball.

MercedMike November 16th, 2011 11:25 AM

Hawiian Christmas

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppadock (Post 1401575)
Four more weeks my wife & I will be sailing on the sapphire to hawaii let me ask, will U be on the sapphire to. ? got to love it Christmas sailing around the Islands. Dec. 17. :D

YES! Our first Christmas cruise, and we are really looking forward to it!

All those relaxing days at sea. And having been to Hawaii many times, we will probably do little in port except enjoy the almost empty ship (although DW did say something about ... shopping?)

BUT -- I am trying to visualize Santa in a baggy swim suit ... ;o)

poppadock November 16th, 2011 06:43 PM

christmas in hawaii

Donna, I hope U will one day enjoy a cruise to the islands, I can only believe U deserve to cruise the hawaii island. I wish U luck. :D

poppadock November 16th, 2011 06:46 PM

christmas in hawaii

MercedMike, I will look for U aboard. :D

ginalondon November 17th, 2011 01:28 PM

Loved it!

We were just on the Sapphire in October and loved it! We had the best vacation. I wish i was going again for Christmas, have a wonderful vacation!

ginalondon November 17th, 2011 01:43 PM

Volcano Tour was the best

From our cruise, the one recommedation i have is to book the volcano tour with Big Island Volcano Tours and Excursions Hawaii. This is a tour that the ship couldn't help us with. Princess has the volcano and nut farm for $150 and there was also a waterfalls tour for around the same price. We decided to book privately and did the volcano, nut farm and waterfalls for $70. We were met at the cruise ship terminal by our tour guide who was waiting for us as we got off of the ship, and our van was waiting for us at the curb. The van was new, clean and there were 8 of total on the tour. I am really happy wefound this tour and if you are on Princess, i really recommend looking at this tour before you make reservation. The price is great and so was the tour.

poppadock November 17th, 2011 05:08 PM

Big Island tours

Ginalondon, thank U for the Information we will be looking into this tour. ;)

poppadock November 18th, 2011 02:11 PM

Big Island volcano tour

Ginalondon, yes we have booked the big island volcano national park & rainbow tour, thank U again . ;)

teachtocruis November 28th, 2011 12:21 AM

19 days and we sail to Hawaii! DH and I along with some friends are also on this cruise! The four of us are sooo excited!

cruisepuppy1234 November 29th, 2011 05:41 PM

Christmas in Hawaii

We're looking forward to Hawaii for Christmas. Hope to meet some of you on the ship. We're from San Diego.

poppadock November 29th, 2011 06:24 PM

christmas in hawaii

My wife & I will be very happy to meet all of U cruise mates stop by & say hello to use our cabin # is B341. :D