Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Question Lido Deck BA cabin on Sapphire Princess

We had a guarntee BF cabin and have been assigned a BA (L307) on Lido deck starboard side. Has anyone stayed in this area before. Looking for Pro and Con on this area. I know it is somewhat under the Spa enterance and on the same deck with the pools. Is this a noisy area, the cruise will be in March along the California coast. With March weather I wouldn't think the pools will be used that much. Any information will be helpful.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:07 AM
Captain

Smile

;Last March my wife and I were on the Sapphire on a 14 day Hawaiin cruise.We stayed in room L 251 which is on the starboard side also .We had no complaints it was a quite part of the ship.And close to the elevators.The pools were close by but not very many people used them. Every morning my wife and I would get up to take a swim and be the only ones in the pool .The buffet wasnt that far away so we would take are plates back to are room and eat on the balcony.It is on the forward part of the ship so if you wanted to go to the back of the boat it was a little walk,Also the balconys are very private you are high enough on the ship so nobody can look down and see you out on your balcony.I hope you enjoy your cruise .My wife and I had a blast the Sapphire is a nice ship And the food was good.Oh ya it was a little quit at night not a whole lot of people out late at night. Have fun wish we were going!
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

I made a special trip to the Lido deck on the Emerald to check out these rooms. I like the idea of being high up on the ship but I worried about the noise. It seemed very quiet and I wouldn't hesitate to book a cabin on Lido. It sounds like a nice upgrade to me!
Princess Emerald Princess (2010) min-suite
Carnival Conquest (2008)
Princess Grand Princess (2003)
Carnival Victory (2002)
Celebrity Century (1997) Century Suite
Carnival Fantasy (1997)
Carnival Ecstasy (1994) Grand Suite
NCL Sunward (1992) Marquee Suite
RCI Nordic Empress (1990)
RCI Song of America (1988)