Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to PrincessMelody Send a message via Yahoo to PrincessMelody
Default Caribbean Princess D732...Anyone had this cabin?

Hi all!!

Just booked the CB D732 for this fall. I've had that cabin on the Emerald, and I wanted to see if it's the same layout on the CB. I was concerned after reading that the beds don't make up to a queen.

Has anyone stayed in D732/D733 on the CB? If you would share photos of the cabin, I would be so very grateful!!

Thanks a million!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Familiar Face

I was ready to book that room on a cruise this May and went with the last one on Emerald deck. Did some checking with Princess and got some info. The one you're asking about has beds that are bolted to the floor so will not make into a queen. Also, you will have one of those tiny shower booths that you find in the balcony rooms. We usually do a mini but booked a balcony on our last trip. The shower was so small if you dropped something forget it. It was like being in a phone booth. The only plus is that your balcony will wrap around so you will have a nicer view. Hope this helps.
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to PrincessMelody Send a message via Yahoo to PrincessMelody

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher View Post
I was ready to book that room on a cruise this May and went with the last one on Emerald deck. Did some checking with Princess and got some info. The one you're asking about has beds that are bolted to the floor so will not make into a queen. Also, you will have one of those tiny shower booths that you find in the balcony rooms. We usually do a mini but booked a balcony on our last trip. The shower was so small if you dropped something forget it. It was like being in a phone booth. The only plus is that your balcony will wrap around so you will have a nicer view. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply topher. That is what I was afraid of...I was hoping that was not the case with the beds, so now I'm going to change out of this cabin.