CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   CruiseMates European/Transatlantic Combo Group Cruise 2013 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/388363-cruisemates-european-transatlantic-combo-group-cruise-2013-a.html)

Kuki March 19th, 2012 06:08 PM

CruiseMates European/Transatlantic Combo Group Cruise 2013

Jump in early to join Mrs. Kuki and me on the inauguaral transatlantic sailing of the New Royal Princess!!

Sailing Oct. 9/2013

Enjoy this 18 day cruise, sailing through the Mediterranean, prior to beautiful, lanquid sea days crossing the Atlantic, to bring this incredible new ship to Ft. Lauderdale for its United States debut.

Venice (overnight), Sicily (Messina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Rome from (Civitavecchia), Cannes (for Monte Carlo), Barcelona, Madeira Island (Funchal), Ft. Lauderdale

Insides starting at $1,699 p/p
Balconies starting at $2,099 p/p.
Deluxe balconies starting at $2,179 p/p
Mini-suites starting at $2,799 p/p

Mrs. Kuki and I will be hosting a complimentary cocktail party for all group participants.

We'll also be planning plenty of optional fun events for everyone in the group to participate in; including group tours, group dinners, and group antics & laughs!

** the prices above are base pricing. With various promotions available that you may likely qualify for it's best to contact our CruiseMates' Travel Agent, for exact pricing.

Don't WAIT to book as this is one RED HOT sailing!!

Nancy S Bogert, MCCCruise Plannerss900 Grampian BlvdWilliamsport, PA 17701
Toll Free 1-800-561-0802
Fax-570-323-0702
E-mail- nancy@planningcruises.comOn the web- www.planningcruises.com

Trackypup March 19th, 2012 08:38 PM

I booked through Nancy the second they opened. Looking forward to meeting some Cruisemates.

Pixie Dust March 20th, 2012 10:37 PM

Woo-hoo! We're booked and looking forward to another fun-tastic cruise with the Kuki, Geela, and other Cruisemates on the new Royal Princess.

Kuki March 20th, 2012 11:45 PM

That's GREAT! I understand from Nancy that quite a few have jumped in to book already.

Looks like we'll have a great group to cruise with.

I love doing Europe, and combining with my second favorite thing.. the crossing, will be wonderful!

Trackypup March 20th, 2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuki (Post 1421567)
That's GREAT! I understand from Nancy that quite a few have jumped in to book already.

Looks like we'll have a great group to cruise with.

I love doing Europe, and combining with my second favorite thing.. the crossing, will be wonderful!

looks like cabins are going quick. When I checked earlier today, only 2 of the 6 mini suite categories weren't sold out :confused:

KDGodwin May 19th, 2012 05:22 AM

I couldn't manage to join this summer's European Cruisemate's Cruise, but this one might just work! Sounds great!

One question though... which perks would be better: Booking on my upcoming princess cruise, or booking through Nancy? I understand there are some perks for booking your next cruise while on a cruise.

Thanks!

Kuki May 19th, 2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDGodwin (Post 1429051)
I couldn't manage to join this summer's European Cruisemate's Cruise, but this one might just work! Sounds great!

One question though... which perks would be better: Booking on my upcoming princess cruise, or booking through Nancy? I understand there are some perks for booking your next cruise while on a cruise.

Thanks!

You can book onboard (for whatever perks they might offer.. with a future cruise certificate) and then simply transfer the booking to Nancy to take advantage of any extra group amenities she offers.

KDGodwin May 20th, 2012 07:47 AM

Perfect, thanks for the tip!

I was looking on the Princess website and it looks like it is all booked. Do you know if there are still rooms available through Nancy?

I mentioned the cruise to my Hubby last night, and he seems interested this time! That means I have the go ahead to go for it with him. :)

Kuki May 20th, 2012 10:54 AM

Yes, strangely the sailing sold out very quicky, and all the unsold group space was taken back by Princess.

But, much of that has to do with all the "future cruise certificates" that Princess sells.

We have little doubt that as time passes many cabins will come back into inventory.... and actually expect prices to drop along the way.

You can certainly talk to Nancy, and get on a wait list for when that happens.

Trackypup May 20th, 2012 09:49 PM

Definitely get on a waiting list if you're interested. Someone I know is 184 on the list for a balcony right now. As much as cabins turn over, the wait list is growing

Pixie Dust February 17th, 2013 11:53 AM

Hi Kuki: any idea how many Cruisemates will be on this sailing?

rayb March 27th, 2013 05:41 PM

Just booked flights

I have booked our flights out of MCO to LGW to VCE. So we have to change flights one time on this one. GREAT.

I booked with an Agent and I think I got a good price. If anyone wishes to know just shout to me and I will render. Cost was $1360.25 for two (2). Not cheap but good.

Donna March 27th, 2013 07:15 PM

Ray,
That sounds like a decent cost for the flight, glad you got it booked....Congrats.