Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Familiar Face

Default Norwegian Cruise Question

Was thinking of booking the Grand Princess for a 14 nts. cruise to Norway on the 23rd,of June. Just wondering would there be a lot of Children aboard? Prefer the adults only cruises. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
With Thanks
Georgen
Sponsored Links
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgen View Post
Was thinking of booking the Grand Princess for a 14 nts. cruise to Norway on the 23rd,of June. Just wondering would there be a lot of Children aboard? Prefer the adults only cruises. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
With Thanks
Georgen
On a 14 day cruise there is rarely "a lot" of children on board. Also Princess is not known as a kids cruise line but they do have children's programs.

It will not be adults only but I would bet there won't be too many kids on board.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me