Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Familiar Face

Default small ships

good evening : could those more familiar with princess help ? i have done a web search for princess small ships , tried their wesite and searched this website, all with luck i did find that ocean , pacific and tahatian princess are among the small ships of princess . are there more ??? thank you very much.:
Sponsored Links
Old April 5th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Cruise Maniac

I guess it depends what you consider small, but the Ocean (Formerly the Tahitian Princess, renamed in 2009) and Pacific are the smallest of the Princess fleet. They only carry 680 passengers.

Most of the other ships are in the 2000-3000 passenger range.

After the Ocean/Pacific the next smallest would be the Sea which carries 1950, then the Island/Coral which is 1970 passengers then the Sun/Dawn which carries 1990.

After that is the Grand class which are all 2600 or more.
Old April 5th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilbert View Post
good evening : could those more familiar with princess help ? i have done a web search for princess small ships , tried their wesite and searched this website, all with luck i did find that ocean , pacific and tahatian princess are among the small ships of princess . are there more ??? thank you very much.:
As Hockeynut noted, Princess has 2 small ships, they had another the Royal until about a year ago, they gave it to their sister line Costa.

All these ships plus the 2 Azamara ships & 3 Oceania ships are very similar and were from the Renassiance Line that went bankrupt after 911.

In fact the Azamara ship that caught fire this week is one of these 8 ships.

O F C'er