Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:36 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Royal Princess: Special Preview Sailings

Royal Princess: Special Preview Sailings
by Paul Motter

Two special preview sailings of two-nights from Southampton, U.K. will go on sale January 29

Royal Princess - a new generation ship

There are only two brand new ships coming to the U.S. Market this year, and both are already generating a lot of buzz with cruisers; Norwegian Breakaway (Norwegian Cruise Lines) and Royal Princess (Princess Cruise Line). The first will reach New York City in April (2013) but the Royal Princess, although it will begin service in June of 2013, will not reach the shores of the United States until October.

The inaugural season of Royal Princess, the largest Princess cruise ship yet to come into service, will be begin in Southampton, the historic British port, with two special cruises of just two nights. These cruises will precede the inaugural ceremonies scheduled for June 16. These two two-night cruises will go on sale to the public on January 29.

Sponsored Links