CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Diamond Princess 21 Sep - 14 Nov, 2013 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/395326-diamond-princess-21-sep-14-nov-2013-a.html)

OldSoldier March 28th, 2013 10:31 PM

Diamond Princess 21 Sep - 14 Nov, 2013

Hi,

Experienced cruiser and traveler, 65, married but wife not interested in Asia, looking for roommate to share cost of trip from Anchorage AK to Southeast Asia. The three cruises are: Alaska & Far East, Mini-suite $1914, the Grand Asia, Inside Cabin $2659, and the South East Asia Grand Adventure, Inside cabin $2709, all on the Diamond Princess beginning on 21 Sep. I am flexible on the number of segments. Have cruised Princess in the past. Transportation to Anchorage and from Asia is our own responsibility.

Bill

OldSoldier April 1st, 2013 08:35 PM

Have made all arrangements. No additional travel mates are needed. Thanks.

AZCRUISER65 April 15th, 2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSoldier (Post 1468704)
Hi,

Experienced cruiser and traveler, 65, married but wife not interested in Asia, looking for roommate to share cost of trip from Anchorage AK to Southeast Asia. The three cruises are: Alaska & Far East, Mini-suite $1914, the Grand Asia, Inside Cabin $2659, and the South East Asia Grand Adventure, Inside cabin $2709, all on the Diamond Princess beginning on 21 Sep. I am flexible on the number of segments. Have cruised Princess in the past. Transportation to Anchorage and from Asia is our own responsibility.

Bill

Bill, Looks like you are OK for this cruise. I too have a mate that does not want to ocean cruise and am looking for a cabin mate that can share cruising experiences. I am 72 yo retired both from the military and civil service and consider myself easy going and flexible. Do not smoke and only drink wine on special occasions. Have cruises both Princess and HAL - my two favorite lines. Any future cruises you want to consider, the longer the better, please consider me. Enjoy your cruise - its sounds great. You can email me at rl4309@powerc.net
Bob

AZCRUISER65 April 15th, 2013 12:25 PM

Bill, Looks like you are OK for this cruise. I too have a mate that does not want to ocean cruise and am looking for a cabin mate that can share cruising experiences. I am 72 yo retired both from the military and civil service and consider myself easy going and flexible. Do not smoke and only drink wine on special occasions. Have cruises both Princess and HAL - my two favorite lines. Any future cruises you want to consider, the longer the better, please consider me. Enjoy your cruise - its sounds great. You can email me at rl4309@powerc.net
Bob

AZCRUISER65 August 6th, 2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSoldier (Post 1468704)
Hi,

Bill

Too bad we could have met up earlier. I am booked on the Diamond for 2 - 14 day back to back starting in Aug 17 - Sep 14th. Would have enjoyed sharing the cost. Maybe some time in the future if you need a cabin mate - keep me in mind. I am 73 retired male that loves to cruise and my partner does not, so I go alone. My name is Bob Lake and my email is rl4309@powerc.net. Drop me a line and we can get acquainted.