Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via ICQ to OldSoldier
Default Diamond Princess 21 Sep - 14 Nov, 2013

Hi,

Experienced cruiser and traveler, 65, married but wife not interested in Asia, looking for roommate to share cost of trip from Anchorage AK to Southeast Asia. The three cruises are: Alaska & Far East, Mini-suite $1914, the Grand Asia, Inside Cabin $2659, and the South East Asia Grand Adventure, Inside cabin $2709, all on the Diamond Princess beginning on 21 Sep. I am flexible on the number of segments. Have cruised Princess in the past. Transportation to Anchorage and from Asia is our own responsibility.

Bill

Last edited by OldSoldier; March 28th, 2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Typos
Sponsored Links
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via ICQ to OldSoldier

Have made all arrangements. No additional travel mates are needed. Thanks.
Old April 15th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSoldier View Post
Hi,

Experienced cruiser and traveler, 65, married but wife not interested in Asia, looking for roommate to share cost of trip from Anchorage AK to Southeast Asia. The three cruises are: Alaska & Far East, Mini-suite $1914, the Grand Asia, Inside Cabin $2659, and the South East Asia Grand Adventure, Inside cabin $2709, all on the Diamond Princess beginning on 21 Sep. I am flexible on the number of segments. Have cruised Princess in the past. Transportation to Anchorage and from Asia is our own responsibility.

Bill
Bill, Looks like you are OK for this cruise. I too have a mate that does not want to ocean cruise and am looking for a cabin mate that can share cruising experiences. I am 72 yo retired both from the military and civil service and consider myself easy going and flexible. Do not smoke and only drink wine on special occasions. Have cruises both Princess and HAL - my two favorite lines. Any future cruises you want to consider, the longer the better, please consider me. Enjoy your cruise - its sounds great. You can email me at rl4309@powerc.net
Bob
Old April 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Familiar Face

Bill, Looks like you are OK for this cruise. I too have a mate that does not want to ocean cruise and am looking for a cabin mate that can share cruising experiences. I am 72 yo retired both from the military and civil service and consider myself easy going and flexible. Do not smoke and only drink wine on special occasions. Have cruises both Princess and HAL - my two favorite lines. Any future cruises you want to consider, the longer the better, please consider me. Enjoy your cruise - its sounds great. You can email me at rl4309@powerc.net
Bob
Old August 6th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSoldier View Post
Hi,

Bill
Too bad we could have met up earlier. I am booked on the Diamond for 2 - 14 day back to back starting in Aug 17 - Sep 14th. Would have enjoyed sharing the cost. Maybe some time in the future if you need a cabin mate - keep me in mind. I am 73 retired male that loves to cruise and my partner does not, so I go alone. My name is Bob Lake and my email is rl4309@powerc.net. Drop me a line and we can get acquainted.