CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Princess Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Grand Princess: Coffee & cream (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/princess-cruise-lines/395697-grand-princess-coffee-cream.html)

Snowbird April 21st, 2013 03:09 PM

Grand Princess: Coffee & cream

Here aboard the Grand Princess, on day 11 of a 15-day round-trip cruise to Hawaii out of San Francisco, cruise passengers no longer have and decaf-coffee, or cream for their coffee. It is undoubtedly a some issue, but, still annoying given that we still have 5 days at sea. In fact, the decaf coffee ran out on day 9, and cream has been rationed on day 10. Where is the onboard Food & Beverage Director? Anyone from Princess care to comment? Why did someone not re-provision while we were in Hawaii on days 5, 7 or 8?

Anyway, having a wonderful cruise>

Grandy April 22nd, 2013 03:39 PM

Sorry about the coffee and cream...other than that how is the Grand Princess? We will be doing the same cruise out of San Francisco in Oct. Was the seas rough after leaving San Fran? Overall do you like the Grand Princess, this will be our first Princess cruise.

momofmeg April 22nd, 2013 06:32 PM

I believe you must be either before or after us as we are doing a 7 day California coastal cruise. Maybe we will not run out of creamer. Lol! I hope you will not either!

Grandy April 22nd, 2013 06:53 PM

We arrive back in SF on the 19th..I try and leave you some creamer!!!

momofmeg April 24th, 2013 11:53 AM

LIKE! No "like" button so I spell it out!
:)rofl

jquilici August 28th, 2013 01:30 PM

oct 4 cruise?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandy (Post 1470935)
Sorry about the coffee and cream...other than that how is the Grand Princess? We will be doing the same cruise out of San Francisco in Oct. Was the seas rough after leaving San Fran? Overall do you like the Grand Princess, this will be our first Princess cruise.

Grandy, we are taking the oct 4 th 15 day cruise to Hawaii . Is that the same cruise you are taking.
Jim and Glenna

Donna August 28th, 2013 04:20 PM

Very strange to run out of decaf coffee and cream....I would be pretty upset with no cream, but at least there should be milk to use instead? Sounds like someone dropped the ball..

Grandy August 28th, 2013 06:06 PM

Yes it is...we are really getting excited.

RichC August 31st, 2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna (Post 1483388)
Very strange to run out of decaf coffee and cream....I would be pretty upset with no cream, but at least there should be milk to use instead? Sounds like someone dropped the ball..

Maybe something could have gone bad with one of the refrigeration units & it went sour? It would seem strange that they forgot to order it.

momofmeg September 4th, 2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandy (Post 1483393)
Yes it is...we are really getting excited.

A month now right? I know Sat. will be 6 weeks for us

eddie121 November 21st, 2013 10:48 PM

glad you had a great time

momofmeg November 23rd, 2013 05:35 PM

Well I did and we had coffee cream-lol!