CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Princess Cruise Lines (
-   -   Looking for cruise partners ( Princess lines) (

IMACRUISEBUM2 August 12th, 2013 10:33 PM

Looking for cruise partners ( Princess lines)
Please be respectful of peoples post. I'm sure there are many people such as myself that Love to cruise and travel in general.

As a matter fact, I'm looking for a travel partner for the Hawaii cruise on the Star sapphire ( Princess Lines) November 20th-Dec 05
This is a 15 day cruise to Hawaii. Inside rooms start at 1099. I'd like to stay in a balcony room. Total cost per person is 1,600. Taxes included. THIS WORKS OUT TO LESS THEN 75.00 A DAY!
I've already put my deposited on a room. Going with or without a partner

Female,52 YEARS YOUNG, LOL!rofl It's true! Retired for 13 years now, travel a lot! I enjoy the out doors,, all types of sight seeing, dining, and exotic places. and good Fun people! Very witty, Love to laugh and just have a great time. Out going and definitely have a good sense of humor. Educated and well traveled. Very down to earth Gal, no stress gal! ;)
If ya want to go on this cruise it's going to be a blast! I'm interested in sharing the cost of the room. KH.

patstarr57 September 12th, 2013 11:11 PM

Hey.. my name is Patricia from AUstralia.. i have the same dilemma; 56 yrs old and widow.. have no one to come with me on a cruise.. hawaiian cruise sounds great.. have also been considering south pacific.. I am like you :) with great sense of humor and no stress gal too!!

IMACRUISEBUM2 October 7th, 2013 05:34 PM

Hi Patricia! Sorry for the delay in response. I have a shipmate for this Hawaiian cruise, however you seem like you'd be a hoot and loads of fun! Send me a PM so I can get your e-mail address! look forward...

Cindy S November 6th, 2013 02:22 PM

Hi Pat!

I'm a 59 yr. old retired govt worker with a great sense of humor. I am interested in the Cruise on the Grand Princess on Feb 3 from S.F. To Hawaii. 15 days for $1200!

If you are interested please PM me. I live in Sacto, CA February 13th, 2014 06:39 PM

Hello! I am an active retired teacher from Florida, I am a non-smoker, casual drinker and just love to cruise. I am friendly and outgoing .Plus I love all the onboard ship stuff. I am presently in New Zealand, and would love to see the south pacific island for 10-14 days, leaving from Christchurch or Auckland. I am in need of a comapnion for anytime in April or May 2014. If interested let me know.