Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 19th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise Ships.....that FLY!

First time visit, first time post.

Hello. I am going to build airships; "flying cruise ships". It is a long and difficult process; now 33 years long. But it will certainly come.

No, not the Hindenburg re-visited; and not blimps. Instead, modern, fully rigid-shelled airships that are lifted by helium, but constructed as strong as airplanes and able to fly in virtually all weather, safely and comfortably.

Amenities on board the airships will be much like those on board marine vessels (except, we can't have swimming pools! lol!) Nevertheless, private staterooms with showers, dance floors, dining rooms..........huge picture windows and unparalleled sightseeing all over the world.

Ideally, we'll eventually make a joint partnership(s) with a cruise line....my personal first choice will be Princess and/or Cunard.

I'd like to begin building a community of people who have interest in this;so, I'm posting this one little note right now.

Please, make a comment, ask a question, pass the word, ask a friend about the idea, write an email to me if you wish........

thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Captain

Are you drunk?

Unless your a billionaire who plans to privately fund this give up and take a fun cruise, seems like you need one.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old March 19th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello aerospace

no, not drunk, 'n thanx for the suggestion that I need to go on a cruise. I agree!

yes, it will take many millions of dollars. That's one reason why we'll eventually partner with some cruise line. But, we're starting small first. Prove what we
can do with small airships.....one-man......3-5 man........10 passenger......50. and move onward and upward from there.
Old March 20th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Admiral

Don't think I will be an investor, but will be an interested observer.

A Bad Day At Sea [with power] Always Beats A Good Day At Work
Carnival: Glory 2004, Destiny 2008, Splendor 2009, Freedom 2011, Valor 2012, Dream 2013
Celebrity: Summit 2011
Princess: Ruby 2010, 2014, Caribbean 2013, Coral 2014
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Welcome Newcomer

thanx Green_rd

no intent to find investors here. Just looking for persons who will have an interest, a bit of imagination and a vision of the future.......
hopefully, eager to discuss it too.
(observer's ok!)
Old March 21st, 2014, 09:32 AM
First Mate

Oh well at least this thread is better than the old questions concerning dress, dining room & entertainment.