CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Regent Seven Seas Cruises (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/regent-seven-seas-cruises/)
-   -   Mariner Departure Info (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/regent-seven-seas-cruises/228145-mariner-departure-info.html)

Anne Campbell February 24th, 2001 06:04 AM

Mariner Departure Info

I'm on the March training crossing from France to Ft. Lauderdale. Just spoke to the Radisson folks and it now looks like we'll be leaving right from the ship yard March 8 or 9, arriving in Ft. Lauderdale approx. March 18.

I'll be doing "virtual cruises" from Mariner, photos and text, covering the ship and what it's like to train to be great staff aboard a luxury vessel.

Anne Campbell
Editor, CruiseMates

Marc February 24th, 2001 07:31 PM

Re: Mariner Departure Info

Hello Anne,

Thanks for the info on the Mariner. You see I will be joining this ship on March 2 in St Nazaire and I love finding all the latest infomation on the ship. Hope to meet you when you come aboard. I am a Jeweler and will be working in the gift shops onboard the Mariner and am looking forward to this ship. Enjoyed the photos of the construction posted here as well. Bye for now...
Marc

MiaPortia February 28th, 2001 07:45 AM

Anne- I'll be sailing the Mariner on her Oct 12th voyage from San Fran to Ft. Lauderdale. Eagerly awaiting your onboard impressions! Miaportia PS Do you know when the christening is scheduled?

ssclbc March 8th, 2001 01:27 PM

I'm on the 3/22 inaugural cruise through the Panama Canal so I am eagerly anticipating a "sneak preview" of this fantastic sounding ship from you!! Have they named a "godparent" for the ship yet? Do you have any info on the christenening ceremony? Do you know if RSSC has any special plans for the inaugural cruise? I received my documents last week and was impressed by the high quality package RSSC put together (more complete and "nicer" than Crystal, Princess, HAL, Celebrity or Windstar).
Please post photos if you can...the ones on the RSSC website really need updating!
Bon Voyage!

shoppie4eva December 14th, 2007 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc
Hello Anne,

Thanks for the info on the Mariner. You see I will be joining this ship on March 2 in St Nazaire and I love finding all the latest infomation on the ship. Hope to meet you when you come aboard. I am a Jeweler and will be working in the gift shops onboard the Mariner and am looking forward to this ship. Enjoyed the photos of the construction posted here as well. Bye for now...

Marc

Hi marc this is your post that led me to beleive your were a jeweller onboard, am I to assume you didn't take the job?

I know this post was a long time ago, but if you have any info on the jeweller on board would be great.... I have the details for evoke, just wanted to know what ships thy do, or anything else for that matter

kind regards

Marc December 14th, 2007 06:57 AM

I never wrote that post. Looks like their has been a database hiccup sometime in the past; probably when CruiseMates switched message board software a few years back.