Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2001, 06:04 AM
Admiral

Default Mariner Departure Info

I'm on the March training crossing from France to Ft. Lauderdale. Just spoke to the Radisson folks and it now looks like we'll be leaving right from the ship yard March 8 or 9, arriving in Ft. Lauderdale approx. March 18.

I'll be doing "virtual cruises" from Mariner, photos and text, covering the ship and what it's like to train to be great staff aboard a luxury vessel.

Anne Campbell
Editor, CruiseMates
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2001, 07:31 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Mariner Departure Info

Hello Anne,

Thanks for the info on the Mariner. You see I will be joining this ship on March 2 in St Nazaire and I love finding all the latest infomation on the ship. Hope to meet you when you come aboard. I am a Jeweler and will be working in the gift shops onboard the Mariner and am looking forward to this ship. Enjoyed the photos of the construction posted here as well. Bye for now...
Marc
Old February 28th, 2001, 07:45 AM
MiaPortia

Anne- I'll be sailing the Mariner on her Oct 12th voyage from San Fran to Ft. Lauderdale. Eagerly awaiting your onboard impressions! Miaportia PS Do you know when the christening is scheduled?
Old March 8th, 2001, 01:27 PM
ssclbc

I'm on the 3/22 inaugural cruise through the Panama Canal so I am eagerly anticipating a "sneak preview" of this fantastic sounding ship from you!! Have they named a "godparent" for the ship yet? Do you have any info on the christenening ceremony? Do you know if RSSC has any special plans for the inaugural cruise? I received my documents last week and was impressed by the high quality package RSSC put together (more complete and "nicer" than Crystal, Princess, HAL, Celebrity or Windstar).
Please post photos if you can...the ones on the RSSC website really need updating!
Bon Voyage!
Old December 14th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc
Hello Anne,

Thanks for the info on the Mariner. You see I will be joining this ship on March 2 in St Nazaire and I love finding all the latest infomation on the ship. Hope to meet you when you come aboard. I am a Jeweler and will be working in the gift shops onboard the Mariner and am looking forward to this ship. Enjoyed the photos of the construction posted here as well. Bye for now...

Marc
Hi marc this is your post that led me to beleive your were a jeweller onboard, am I to assume you didn't take the job?

I know this post was a long time ago, but if you have any info on the jeweller on board would be great.... I have the details for evoke, just wanted to know what ships thy do, or anything else for that matter

kind regards
Old December 14th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Admiral

I never wrote that post. Looks like their has been a database hiccup sometime in the past; probably when CruiseMates switched message board software a few years back.

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14