Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Andrika

Default Navigator H Class - steerage?

We are sailing on the Navigator from Seward to Vancouver on August 28th and have booked a H Class cabin (no balcony, just picture window). Has anyone been in these cabins? Is it the equivilant of steerage? Any comments will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2002, 08:19 AM
Roberto Desdin

Default Re: Navigator H Class - steerage?

In my opinion, the Navigator has the best standard cabins of any cruiseship. The size is identical to the other cabins in higher categories (301 sq. feet); compare this to other cruiseships. The only difference is you do not have the balcony, but the interior of the cabin is identical to those in higher categories. You still have wonderful furnishings, walk-in closet, large bathroom with separate shower and tub. Far from steerage, you will be spoiled and are in for a treat.

Old March 20th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Andrika

Default Re: Re: Navigator H Class - steerage?

Thank you Roberto. While my husband and I have traveled extensively, this is our first cruise and we're not sure what to expect. I didn't realize that the Navigator offers so much more than other ships. Sounds lovely and a perfect way for us to try cruising. Please let me know if you have any other advice, suggestions, whatever. Thanks again.
Old April 18th, 2002, 10:42 PM
Jazzseacruz

Default Re: Navigator H Class - steerage?

There is no cabin on the Navigator that is "steerage" you are in for a wonderful treat...we have been cruising for 30 years and Navigator is our favorite ship
Jan Fishbein
Jazzsea Cruises