Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Passenger

Default Longer Than 7 Days

Hi,

Has anyone ever sailed the 94 day Circle Pacific Cruise and what is it like onboard??
Doesn't it get boring being in the same cabin and seeing the same ship for more than 7 days?? Just curious to know cause I may someday sail that 94 Day Circle Pacific Cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old February 10th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Longer Than 7 Days

I was on the Seven Seas Mariner for 19 days. I got off as the 108 day world cruise started last year. I easily could have stayed on. This year I sailed Seven Seas Voyager from Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles. Fifty pax boarded in Ft Lauderdale to continue on for the 94 day voyage. Talk about envy.

Can you imagine that in the 108 days they did not repeat the menu at dinner! Think of the ship as your home. Think of yourself as a resident instead of as a guest. It is fantastic.

Alas, I still have to work. We are planning our retirement date such that the day after we retire we will show up on the ship for the world cruise.

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

F Scott Fitzgerald

Silversea Silver Explorer (23nts) - Kangerlussuaq, Greenland - Nome, Alaska - Aug 14

Seven Seas Voyager (30nts) - Dubai - Cape Town - Nov 14