Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2004, 08:05 AM
sunbear

Default raddison diamond

We are cruising on the raddison diamond on feb 26-05.This is our first time on raddison.We have a master suite and leave from san juan.We arrive in san juan at 11.30 am. and depart at 10.00 pm.Do you think that you can board the ship by say 1.30 pm.And also does anyone know on a 5 night cruise do you get dresses up, and i have read we should make a reservation at don vitos what do you think?Tell us anything you know,master suite,food and if anyone knows any interesting websites please tell us,menus thank you
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Captain

Default Re: raddison diamond

Generally (but not always) you can board a Radisson ship as early as noon or so, and wait on the pool deck for the suites to be ready, which should be around 3:00 PM or so. I can't guarantee info on whether there would be formal nights on a five night cruise, but I know of some "5 nighters" where Radisson has had no formal nights. I'd check with my TA on this one. I'd guess you'd have a mix of casual and informal. For men, informal is the same as casual, with a sports coat added.

Thanks,
Richard
Old August 24th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Beginner

sunbear - though I've only cruised on RSSC's Mariner and Navigator, procedures are pretty much the same on all ships. Last Feb, when we sailed Navigator from San Juan we were the first people on the ship - at 12 noon. The rooms are not ready, but after your welcome glass of champagne, they will direct you up to the pool deck to relax and get something to eat until cabins are ship shape. (Usually 2-3 pm). Don't know if there will be a formal night on your 5 day cruise. You'll probably have to wait to get your documents to see (usually 1 month ahead of time.) But I must tell you this - even after 5 days on RSSC - it's hard to go back to the mega-liners! Enjoy! also - check out this website for more details: www.brownandkeenecruises.com and click on Luxury Cruise Talk.
Old August 25th, 2004, 08:32 PM
NCCruzQueen

Don Vito's is a great evening. Plan to eat and eat and laugh and sing. It is more of an event that just a meal. We were there for about 3 hours.

Beth