Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2004, 08:00 AM
evie

Default cabin question on the Mariner

I am booked on the Mariner and had at first asked my TA about an aft balcony cabin. She told me that the aft. balconies on the voyagers are not that great. There is alot of metal beams blocking the view. So instead she put us on the "bump " part of the ship cabin 7316. the TA said this was much better. Anyone have experience these cabins on the bumps? If so, what where they like.
Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Captain

Default Re: cabin question on the Mariner

I have no experience with aft suites on the Mariner, but those on her near-sister ship, the Voyager have a great view.

A word of warning, however, about suites on the stern. If the ship has any vibration at all anywhere, that is where it will be and be worst. So it was with our stern suite on the Voyager.

That being said, unless recent problems have developed, the Mariner is one of the most vibration free ships at sea. I would book a stern suite there in a minute, and fight to keep it (which I would not do on the Voyager or Navigator due to vibration).

Thanks,
Richard
Old November 17th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Pamlur

Default Re: Re: cabin question on the Mariner

Radisson Mariner doesn't have a cabin with a number that high, nor do they have a "bump" . Are you possibly talking about Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas?

If Radisson Mariner is the right ship, the aft suites are to die for!