Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 9th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Casey Beckwith
Default World Cruise

My parents and I are thinking about doing the world cruise that is 122 days I do believe, and I was wondering what everyone has to say about it. I will be 18 when we go, and I LOVE to travel to new and exciting places.
Thanks for the help!
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Passenger

Default Re: World Cruise

Casey

Fine for your parents however you will have not a sole to talk to..... even the crew will be older than you..... there are no activities in this ship for children or young adults... the age of the youngest will be around 60.... Drinking age is 21 ... you could read and lay in the sun.... excursions will ne geared to adult tastes......

I would suggest another line that caters to families..... You will be bored out of your head...... 3 months is a long time without your ages music, activities or companions.

Dan

Old August 30th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Rita M. Ippoliti

Default Re: World Cruise

Wonder if Casey's parents would be willing to adopt me so that I can go too?

You will be the youngest one aboard, Casey, but I wouldn't let that worry me. If you really enjoy seeing lots of new and exciting places, you will have a blast. Maybe you won't have young folks like yourself to mingle with onboard the ship, but I would imagine the thrill of traveling on such an exciting voyage would more than make up for it.

Go and have a blast. To be honest, I envy you.

Blue skies ...

--rita
Old October 18th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Beginner

Default World Cruise

HI Casey. You can expect high things with this cruise line. It is one of the best out there. If you are interested in talking about this line or need pricing information, please see my website attached below. I can hook you up with one of the directors at my company who worked for Radisson.

I would love to bid on your trip. Thanks and good luck. selby
Old November 23rd, 2005, 06:45 AM
Passenger

Default Hmmm...

interesting
Old January 14th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Admiral

I can't imagine a more unforgettable trip and I strongly recommend that you take it. The wonderful countries you'll visit! The memories! And this is aboard one of the best ships in the world.

I love Mariner because it's spacious and so laid-back. Passengers and crew are friendly and warm to each other. Cabins are very large and comfortable and you'll have the choice of four restaurants to dine in.
No better ship for a cruise. It will quickly feel like home.
www.cruisingfromnewyork.com/
Cruise news, bargains, tips and commentary.
Old February 14th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Passenger

Default Take Me!!!!

Casey, while you may be the youngest person onboard, you seem to have a very adventerous spirit that may well appeal to your fellow travelers. Bet plenty of them would love to talk with you about places they have been, etc. I also doubt your parents would spend the very big $$$ on a trip like this if they thought you would be bored and miserable. Think of this as an opportunity of a lifetime in many, many ways.

Have a BLAST!!!!!!!!! Wish I could go too!

Peggy
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Beginner

I am on the Regent WC, in fact I writing the check as we speak. Hopefully there are others on this board. I plan to do photo blogs as we go. More so after the first 21 days. Never been on Regent before and the deal breaker for the other lines were the tips, small cabins and forced seating. This is already expensive enough. Looking forward to a trip of a lifetime.
Old October 14th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Beginner

HCWT, Congrats on your upcoming WC! I am sure you will have an amazing experience on your luxury endurance cruise! Please post the address of your photo blog here at some point so that we can follow you along on your journey. Thanks, Debbie