Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Beginner

Default Crystal vs. Radisson for a middle-aged single

I'm booking a Caribbean cruise for early December, and wonder whether I should try Radisson. I'm middle-aged and single, and loved the two Crystal Cruises I took last year. Should I stick with Crystal or try Radisson? Both have cruises out of Fort Lauderdale in early December, and the Crystal itinerary is a little more interesting. I have a feeling there are fewer singles on Radisson. Am I right?
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Tika

I am not a single but I have cruised both Crystal and Radisson and as much as I love Radisson I think you are going to be happier cruising again on Crystal. Crystal has the Gentleman Hosts, Excellent Entertainment Broadway Style and more PAX for you to find someone compatable on your adventure. We again have booked another Radisson Cruise mainly itinerary plus a major factor our time to escape. We keep Crystal Cruises & Radisson always our number 1 venues to explore. Just my thoughts...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old October 13th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Beginner

Crystal was too formal for me. I didn't feel like getting dressed to the nines every night. The cabins are neat but a little small and that is an issue for me on an extended cruise. The tip thing on Crystal or at least thing i liked, if your on a full WC. That I imagine if you followed the suggested tipping sheet that gets really expensive for a sport thats already really expensive.

But Crystal has great ships and the sushi bar on the Serenity is simply one of the best in the world. The food is always excellent. Plus it's time for another experience for me.