Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Other Cruise Lines > River Cruises
Register Forgot Password?

River Cruises River cruises worldwide discussed here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Beginner

Default AMAWATERWAYS - Danube Review

Last year we used AMAWATERWAYS for our first "real" river cruise, Budapest to Prague. We had previously been on a Nile River land / cruise tour, but it was only 4 nights on the water.

We knew that river cruising would be different from the ocean cruises that we were used to doing, but we didn't really expect to like it as much as we did. AMAWATERWAYS provided absolute top notch service before, during, and after the cruise. In fact, we are doing their Europe's Heartland cruise next year.

For anyone who might be interested, Mike and I did an in depth review with loads of pictures at www.thepreismans.com In researching our cruise beforehand, we had not found a lot of information about what to actually expect on a river cruise. Therefore, we tried to write our review in detail so the reader might feel what it is really like to take a river cruise. Enjoy!
Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Familiar Face

Though your post is 2 years old I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your review. We are looking at a Danube River cruise either on AMA or Viking to see the Christmas Markets in 2013. Thank you so much for providing such great detail and photographs! You are helping me!