Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2000, 10:25 PM
Karen Allison

Default Legend of the Seas Change in Itinerary

Well, our cruise which was to include Israeli ports and a stop in Aqaba, Jordan along with Egypt and Mombasa for a safari has been rerouted. Instead of the Israeli and Jordani ports, we're going to Kusadasi and Santorini.

So ... any advice about those ports anyone?

And a shoulder to cry on?

Karen
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2000, 11:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default RE: Legend of the Seas Change in Itinerary

Hi Karen,, We're going on that cruise too. It's not worth being worried the whole time while in Jordan and Isreal. They are great sites to see however. I just hope that nothing else is canceled. We've been to Ephesus and Santorini. Both are well worth seeing. It's not Israel, but both have wonderful historic sites.
We'll all still have a great time. I hope to run into you on the ship.
Wendy
Old October 22nd, 2000, 04:58 PM
Merilyn

Default RE: Legend of the Seas Change in Itinerary

Dear Karen,
My husband and I are on the Mombasa to Bombay sailing after yours and I know how upset I would be if ports we were scheduled to visit were changed, however, hopefully I can help to make you feel better. We were on the Royal Princess last summer in the Mediterranean and visited both Santorini and Kusadasi (for the second time). You MUST go to Ephesus when in Kusadasi. We went again on our second visit as we found it so fascinating. Santorini is by far the most beautiful and interesting Greek island we have visited and I know you will enjoy it. Just wander around there and enjoy. Great shopping also. Stop and have a drink at one of the cafes on the side of the cliff, overlooking the harbour - magic!

Have a great cruise.
Merilyn