Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2000, 11:33 AM
scsmich

Default Majesty RCCL November 20, 2000

I am going soon on my first cruise with husband and 10 and 15 year old!!!!! I'm soooooo excited. My formal night outift is just ok, nothing great, I soooo nervous. Hope the kids will have fun.
Sponsored Links
Old November 13th, 2000, 06:33 PM
Trudy & Steve

Default RE: Majesty RCCL November 20, 2000

You are going to have a blast! Our 4th cruise is scheduled for 1/6/01 on the Explorer of the Seas, and the days can't pass fast enough! Don't worry about formal night! Some people go all out, others dress like they're going to a wedding. My husband always wears a suit -- no tux -- I'm doing good to get him in a suit on vacation! The kids are going to remember this always. Do you live close to the ports? Has your family ever seen a cruise ship up close. You will be blown away! We took our 5 year old grandson on his first cruise in 1995. He still talks about it! Most of the ships have an excellent children/teen program. Steven couldn't wait until dinner was over so he could get back to "Camp Carnival."

Have a wonderful trip.

Old November 14th, 2000, 08:03 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Shmich,
How exciting going on your first cruise with the family! Have you started packing yet? Majesty was our second cruise and we just loved the ship, so will you, hear she is still looking good. In fact we saw Majesty in St. Thomas earlier this year.
Just relax and enjoy all the activities on board. Have a feeling this won't be your last cruise, have a ball :-)

Donnassei/Sealover
Old November 15th, 2000, 02:08 PM
rick payne

Hey, I will be on the same cruse as you. This is the first time on RCCL. I have done Carnival several times and wanted to try something new. Everything I read about is great!! Still tring to decide what to do on the islands. See you there!! I have started packing...

Rick