Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2000, 03:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Right Cruise?

I am close to booking our first cruise ever on the RCCL Enchantment of the Seas. I just want to make sure our two teenage daughters will have plenty to do. (We're deciding between this and Grand Princess). My other concern is discussion about there being a vibration felt while cruising on this ship????!!! Any comments on either concern? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2000, 07:04 PM
Ceddie

Default RE: Right Cruise?

Laura I have cruised on the Enchantment abd did not feel any vibration except docking / leaving which is normal for any ship. Your teenage daughters will have a great time I have 2 sons who were 16, 17 when we were on her and we only saw them for meals and sleeping.
Enchantment is a great ship I know you will have a great cruise.

Ceddie
Old December 11th, 2000, 08:16 PM
gloriaj

We were on the ship when it went in for dry dock in March'99. It does vibrate a bit, but not half as bad as the Monarch, which we just came back from. I suggest you get a cabin in the middle of the ship, its more stable there. We absolutely loved the ship, it very beautiful. You wonder how does all this glass, brass and marble float? Your daughter will never be bored, the days at sea are so nice.
Old December 11th, 2000, 10:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for your response Ceddie. I really want our teenage daughters to have fun and it sounds like they will. If you have any excursions you would recommend that your teenage sons enjoyed, let me know. Thanks very much.
Old December 11th, 2000, 10:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for your response. I am trying to get mid ship which sounds like it will be much better anyway. Did you enjoy the entertainment on board? Thanks again for responding.