Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2001, 07:03 PM
Philip

Default Vision of the Seas 3/2/01

Hi,
Anyone been on the Vision this year? How was it? Anyone going on this same cruise?

Thanks,
Philip
Sponsored Links
Old February 11th, 2001, 07:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Vision of the Seas 3/2/01

Hi Philip,
Try posting on the "meet on board" to find other cruisers on your sailing:

<http://www.cruisemates.com/persin.cfm>

Have fun on your Vision cruise!

Donnassei
Old February 13th, 2001, 09:57 PM
Passenger

My wife and I are going on this sailing. There are also a couple of folks on the "Meet on Board" forum who are going. They're in their 20s; my wife and I are retired, and in our active early 60s. looks like diversification already!
Old February 19th, 2001, 01:15 AM
Robert Casey

Hi! My family of 4, plus my mother and stepfather, took Vision to Alaska last summer. The ship is gorgeous, the food was very good (though, surprisingly, not as good as Carnival Elation the summer of '99). Service was very good (again, not quite as good as Elation). Not as much for kids to do, but my daughter actually loved the kids program because the counselors are much more interactive than Carnival's...not as much high-tech stuff, but more human interaction.

All in all, Vision was a terrific experience...of the 8 cruises I've been on, I'd rank it No. 2 (to Elation).
Old February 28th, 2001, 05:53 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lindsay

Hi Robert!

I'm so glad to see that you were on both the Elation AND the Vision of the Seas! I'll be on the Elation in Dec., but I noticed I could get a decent rate on Vision of the Seas in Mar 2002.......but not sure I want to drive all the way to San Diego AND, I keep feeling that the Elation would be more to our liking this time around (just myself and daughter who will be 9 when we cruise.) I've ONLY been on Carnival before, so I'm scared to cut the cord! Maybe one day we'll try Vision of the Seas when my husband can cruise, too. So, my question to you is: If you were me would you go ahead and keep my Elation sailing and maybe try the VOS another time? I other words, don't trade? Thanks!